Established to care for orphans and vulnerable children's in Zimbabwe and abroad specifically those
Good Morning Family..
Be informed that Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization is going to hold a fundraising dinner meant to raise funds for the vulnerable Children in Zimbabwe.
The event wil be held at Avondale Church Perish opposite Avondale Police.
We are inviting everyone around the globe to attend and join hands for the sake of these children who need our upper hands in their lives
Please read the invitation letter below and those who can contribute anything you can do so on our ecocash number as stated below.
*ZIMBABWE & FRIENDS CHILDREN'S ORGANIZATION*
- Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization (ZFCO) is a Private Voluntary Organization (PVO) registered with the Ministry of Labour & Child Welfare, in terms of the Private Voluntary Act Chapter 17:05.
- The organization was founded on 03 October 2015 and it received a file number *F/L (PN 25/16)* in July 2016, pending a registration certificate and charity number.
- ZFCO came into existence motivated by the plight, and is therefore committed to promote the welfare of orphans and vulnerable children, and to advance their rights and interests. Some of our founding members are products of charity work and have a strong background and insight of child care.
- ZFCO believes in a future in children, and we aim to support children until they are mature, empowered and skilled to sustain themselves.
- In the short term, ZFCO will assist children in their communities to support their psychosocial life (I.e, social, emotional, physical and spiritual being), and takes action for the destitute children as a non governmental and apolitical social development organization. The organization caters for children in the age group 3-18 years, and primarily operates in the Harare Metropolitan Province. The long term plans involves the establishment of a fully fledged children's home, and create a centre with medical, educational, ecclesiastical and vocational facilities.
- The organization encourages continuous education and development of its staff, and adoption of international child care standards, the child protection policy, the United Nations Convention on the rights of children, the Private Voluntary Act and the Organization's Constitution.
- The function of the organization is to link the donor community to the deserving children, and provides a channel to bring relief through identification of orphans and vulnerable children who are lacking support, sourcing and distributing aid.
- We call upon the government, humanitarian organisations, corporates and individuals, to partner us and support our cause as children are a collective responsibility, and we cannot successfully go it alone!
- Our offices are at *Dublin House, 2nd floor, suite 229, 113 Mbuya Nehanda Street, corner Albion Avenue, Harare CBD, Zimbabwe*
Contacts: +263 785 93 6869 ( *ECOCASH NUMBER*)
www.zfco.co.zw, [email protected], Facebook: Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization.
Be informed that on the 10th June,Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization is going to hold a meeting with its members and those willing to join in Harare [CBD]....The venue will be announce soon.
For information on how to join the Organization please inbox or whatsap +263772787872
To whom it may concern
RE: REQUEST FOR SPONSORSHIP TO SUPPORT CHILD FOCUSED CHARITY WORK.
We are pleased to introduce to you the Zimbabwe & Friends Children’s Organization (ZFCO), a Private Voluntary Organization, committed to promote the welfare of orphans and vulnerable children, providing basic needs such as food, shelter, clothing, education and career opportunities. We therefore seek your assistance, in cash or kind, to support this cause. We are casting our net wide and we expect individuals and organizations to embrace this initiative and work with us. We trust our role is crucial in identifying the needy children, as well as sourcing and distributing aid.
We believe in a future in children and, indeed, we are particularly concerned about the welfare of children who have no care and are threatened by all kinds of risks and social ills, entailing a miserable life with no future. We have registered our organization with the Ministry of Social Welfare in order to carry out our charity work within the confines of the law, professionalism and transparency, in our quest to play a part in rescuing vulnerable children and preparing the next generation. Some children have lost their parents due to illnesses such as the HIV and AIDS pandemic and cancer, or through accidents, and it is these children that we target to assist.
ZFCO will engage corporates, institutions, churches and the public on media and social networks to participate and support our various charity activities and campaigns in sourcing and gathering resources needed by the children. Our team is motivated to reach out to help the children through initiatives and interventions that are relevant and effective.
The Management Committee is confident to achieve positive outcomes through the experience and background of some of our founders who are products of charity work. We aim to support children until they are mature and empowered to support themselves. The organization was formed when the plight of orphaned and vulnerable children was perceived and the passion and zeal is there to ensure positive outcomes. We also believe in continuous education and development of our staff and adoption of international child care standards as our purpose.
If you are providing cash, the amount you may contribute is flexible and we will include your company logo or name on our website and also mention your name in our reports and announcements, which will enhance your visibility in the market. In addition, your name will appear in our quarterly published accounts and you will also see how your contribution has been employed. We kindly attach a budget for your reference and contribution.
We thank you profusely for your consideration and we would be much delighted to receive your sponsorship that will be instrumental in advancing the interests of the children, and ultimately the society. Our office is at Dublin House, 2nd Floor, Suite 229, 113 Mbuya Nehanda Street, cnr Albion Avenue, Harare CBD, Zimbabwe. We are reachable on +263 785 936 869/ 772 787 872, and you are welcome to visit us for an inspection.
Orphans and vulnerable children has been the greatest subject of concern in Zimbabwe and abroad.
Zimbabwe Friends Vision Children's Home registered with Child Welfare and Security Services is one of the best Organizational care for the Orphans and Vulnerable Children's below the ages of 18 years in Zimbabwe.
It is a private Organization operating in Zimbabwe and meant to uphold the welfare of all the Orphans and in the country through the provision of all the adequate basic needs.
The Organization's main aim is to provide health and education necessities to all the vulnerable children through child fostering and institutional care process.
The organization is inviting all well wishers,different stakeholders and every individual to play a part in the upbringing and upholding the welfare of these children in need so that they may see the future bright.
Give and Spend then the Lord will send.Anything you may think might help the lives of these children please do come forward at our offices in Harare or contact us below.
For more information please contact us at:
Dublin House-Conner Mbuya Nehanda and Albion Street
2nd Street,Office Suite 229.
+263 717 936 841
+277 348 003 12
+263 773 250 647
Thats the Lord has done to us when he looked upon us and take away our reproaches among men.
Thats The Home for Zimbabwean Children and Abroad.
Thats The Home for Zimbabwean Children and Abroad.
God bless the establishment
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Contact The Business
Send a message to Zimbabwe & Friends Children's Organization:
Nearby government services
St Babra House
Stafford Road Mount Pleasant
Other Public & Government Services in Harare
Dohwe Street Ruwa
Samora Machel Avenue
Charter Road Vid Eastlea
* Money rituals
* Instant money
* Money ring
* Bucket money
* Lotto numbers
* Wallet money
* Money commands
* Pocket no dry
* Pot of riches
* Business problems
* Gold problems
* Bad dreams
* Love spells
* Bring your Ex back
* Land problems. Spiritual hacking like WhatsApp me on this +233593892015 hacking for appointment for jobs and many more
* Court cases
* Interview cases
* Chieftancy issues
* Office problems
* Police station case
* Election wins
* Visa problems
* High spirit of pastors
* Cafe or fraud guys
* Brotherhood of money
* Secret society
* High spirit
* Football luck
* Bullet never enter you ..... Can't mention all so contact me on +233551332415 come to me and see for yourself and believe.
NO HUMAN BLOOD INVOLVED ❌❌❌.whats app me on this +233595838042 now