Teaching at Espoo Adult Education Centre
Teaching will take place as planned during the autumn semester. The maximum student participation in contact teaching has been designed to comply with the safety distance instructions. We inform our clients about all possible changes for each course they are participating in.
We recommend taking the coronavirus vaccination www.espoo.fi
Checklist for safe studying and working:
- Come to Espoo Adult Education Centre only when you are well and do not have symptoms.
- We all use masks. If you cannot use a mask for health reasons, use a vizier (remember to take your own mask/vizier).
- If you cannot wash your hands, use a hand sanitizer.
- Cough at your sleeve or use a non-reusable tissue and throw it away immediately.
- Keep the recommended safety distance with others.
- Clean all the tools and instruments that are shared with others.
Welcome to Espoo Adult Education Centre – Let’s keep corona under control together