CMA Social Media Policy - While this is an open forum, it's also a family-friendly one, so please keep your comments and posts clean. We encourage you to participate while taking personal responsibility for your comments, post engagement, username and any information provided.
CMA reserves the right to remove any comment or post which include:
• Graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments
• Abusive, hateful, vindictive or defamatory language towards individuals or any organizations
• Page solicitations (i.e. asking users to "like" another page, visit a website, sign a petition, or contribute to a fundraiser)
• Advertisements, prize contests or giveaways, including promotions or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
• Attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency
• Details relating to ongoing investigation or legal or administrative proceeding that could prejudice the processes or interfere with an individual's rights
• Apparent spamming or trolling
• Copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics
• Comments, photos or videos suggesting or encouraging illegal activity
• Political propaganda
• Documents of any kind
• Personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when U.S. Army Chemical Materials Activity posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.