DCGS-A provides access to data and information from traditional and non-traditional sensors, processes that data to provide soldiers an understanding of their environment, and enables action through Army, Joint, and Coalition interoperability to empower decision makers with multi-intelligence knowledge to predict emerging events. DCGS-A provides an integrated ISR ground processing system, operating in a secure, distributed, and collaborative environment.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when PM IS&A, Formerly Distributed Common Ground System - Army posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.