EMARSS is currently undergoing development at Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD under PM ARES, and capitalizes on the success of the MARSS QRC. The EMARSS program contract was awarded to the Boeing Company in November 2010.
Key benefits are Improved capability and enhanced capacity to support Brigade Combat Team (BCT) / Focused Targeting Force (FTF) and, as required, C-IED Task Force. Provides rapid on-board sensor cross-cueing/fusion and target confirmation for precision engagement and allows beyond-line-of-sight processing that can reduce deployed footprint and leverage the broader analytical enterprise.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments or photos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Also, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Army or Department of Defense.
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at: