Welcome to the Village of Allouez page. Here you will find information, news stories, blog postings, videos, photos, and podcasts. Reposts do not equal endorsements. If you are seeking the official source of information about St. Croix County, please visit our website at http://www.villageofallouez.com/
While Facebook provides an open forum, it is also a family friendly platform, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines. If you do not comply with the guidelines, your message may be removed from public viewing:
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username, and any information provided.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsements of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity, including comments that infringe on copyrights or trademarks.
- We do not allow comments that promote political purposes or a political candidate/party.
- We do not allow comments that promote or endorse any religious organization.
- We do not allow comments that contain personally identifiable medical or health information.
- We do not allow comments that contain information that may compromise the safety, security, or proceedings of public systems or any criminal or civil investigations.
- As a government entity, all posts and comments are considered public records and therefore retained and archived.
Individuals are encouraged to tag themselves in our photos. It is the Village of Allouez's policy that page Admins not tag photos of other individuals.
Comments are generally responded to within four hours during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 7:30 to 4:00). While the Village of Allouez recognizes the importance of social media, Village of Allouez does not allow our followers to initiate posting threads.
Please note that the comments expressed on this site do not reflect the opinions or positions of the Village of Allouez or its employees. Appearance of external links does not constitute an official endorsement on behalf of the Village of Allouez.