Welcome to Massacre Rocks State Park's official page on Facebook! The purpose of this site is to present matters of public interest concerning the park's programs, activities, events, stories, and photos. We welcome your comments, however, please note this is a limited public forum.
If you need an official source of information about Massacre Rocks State Park or the Idaho Department of Parks and Recreation, please visit our website at www.parksandrecreation.idaho.gov.
Comments made by the public to our page will be reviewed, and while comments will not be edited by our personnel, the Department reserves the right to remove comments that include:
• Comments unrelated to the purpose and topical scope of the page. The page is not meant for comments that do not directly relate to the purpose or topical scope of the page.
• Child pornography.
• Incitement to imminent lawless action.
• Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
• Fighting words.
• True threats.
• Defamation (libel/slander).
• Solicitations to commit or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
• Promotion or advertisement of a business or commercial transaction.
• Promotion in favor of, or in opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to a political office.
• Copyrighted material (if posted without the copyright holder’s consent).
The Department may take steps to have a comment removed if it falls within one of the foregoing categories.
Also, please keep in mind that this is an internet page on facebook.com. Facebook, Inc. owns and operates facebook.com. It has its own policies and standards concerning what may, and may not, be posted and the actions that it may take with regard to unauthorized posts. See “Facebook Community Standards” at www.facebook.com/communitystandards/.
The department may also take steps to remove “robo spam” and/or comments by “social bots” (i.e. content posted by automatic software programs, or “bots”) if necessary to ensure access for the general public.
Furthermore, while we encourage debate and discussion, we respectfully request that commenters be mindful that this site is open to the public and that commenters be courteous and civil toward one another.
The Department is not responsible for, and neither endorses nor opposes, comments placed on this site by visitors to this site. Commenters are personally responsible for their own comments, username, and/or any information placed on this page by the commenter.