🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Petition signing begins tomorrow. We remind everyone to be safe. Wipe down your pens, make sure masks are worn. Keep yourself & the signers safe.
FYI for signers:
1. You should not be signing a petition for a party that you are not registered in. If you aren’t sure don’t sign-have candidate check the list they were provided.
2. No one can sign your name for you-they can put the date, address & town on the line BUT NOT THE SIGNATURE.
3. Petitions should not be left at stores or fire halls (as examples) for just anyone to sign-the person signing the bottom has to be the one witnessing each and every signature.
4. You do not have to sign if do not want too.
5. The Board of Elections will answer any questions you may have.