To Report a crime: Call Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office Dispatch at 603-679-2225 to speak with a dispatcher. In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
This is the official page of the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office, Rockingham County, New Hampshire This page was created to provide people who live and work in Rockingham County, New Hampshire, or others with an interest in the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office to information about Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office and a platform with which to interact with the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office. This page is monitored and managed by the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office. Before posting on or viewing this page, please review these terms.
• Any suspects, defendants, or other persons are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime, call 911 or contact the non-emergency line (603)-679-2225
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena where you can/will be called in to court as a witness to give testimony under oath.
• "Friending" between Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office Deputies or employees and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person's actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office page(s) are not to be considered the opinion of the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office nor does Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office endorse any third-party comments on this page.
• The Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office.
• The Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office does not allow posting of photos or videos by the general public.
• If you have photos or videos you'd like to share on this page, please send them to us via a Facebook private message.
• The Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office welcomes a person's right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content and postings on this page.
• The Rockingham County Sheriff’s Office reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others; include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity, spam, troll, multiple repeated posts, or advertise; have personal information about another person or that violate a person's privacy; include copyrighted material that belongs to another person; contain links to websites.
***This is not a public forum*** RCSO reserves the right to delete any comments posted by users without notice. ***
Comments posted to this page will be monitored. We encourage our community to post questions, comments, and concerns, and we will do our best to reply to any posts requesting information. Comments are reviewed, and can be deleted if an administrator deems the comment(s) questionable.
RCSO reserves the right to delete any comments containing:
• False information
• Obscene language
• Sexual content
• Threatening or defaming language
• Support or opposition for political candidates, political organizations or ballot propositions
• Promotions for illegal activity, commercial services or products
• Infringement of copyrights or trademarks
• Comments not topically related to the particular posting.
By virtue of providing content to this site, you agree that you have no expectation of privacy in the information provided. The Sheriff’s Office is not responsible for and does not endorse any links embedded in comments posted to this site by third parties. While we do our best to monitor our social media accounts daily, this site is not monitored 24/7. If you have an emergency, please call 911.