• Work In Progress (Academic Support) - Participants receive tutoring and homework assistance for 2 hours per day, Monday through Friday.
• All For One (Family support/advocacy) - TLNYC staff serve as liaisons between the schools and families of our participants. TLNYC also provide family outings, parent workshops and referrals to outside agencies that may be able to provide additional support services.
• Guide the Youth (Mentoring) -Includes one on one and group mentoring that allow volunteer mentors to help students develop their critical thinking, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
• Community Service Projects - Participants get the opportunity to have a positive impact in their community through projects in collaboration with schools, and various organizations.
• Youth Empowerment Lesson - Consists of wellness and life skills classes, guest speakers, peer group sessions, and open forum discussions.
•Career Day - Through workshops, job site visits, and hands on work with professionals, students are granted the opportunity to explore various career fields.
TLNYC runs an in-school program Monday through Friday from 11:00 am to 2:00pm, and after-school program from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm.We make the best effort to work with these students from the time they enroll in the program all the way through their successful completion of high school.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Tomorrow's Leaders NYC posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.