Trick-or-treating will be Halloween night, Saturday, October 31, from 6-8pm. Please follow these safety guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19
Trick-or-treating will be Halloween night, Saturday, October 31, from 6-8pm. Please follow these safety guidelines to reduce the spread of COVID-19:
• Don't wear gloves when handing out candy. Offer pre-wrapped goody bags or sanitize hands in between house visits.
• Do not participate in Halloween festivities if you are feeling ill.
• Only Trick-or-Treat with members of your household and within your own neighborhood, if possible.
• Halloween masks are not a substitute for real masks. Please ensure that proper face coverings are worn while out in public.
• Avoid activities in which germs can spread easily such as bobbing for apples or close-quartered haunted houses.
• Consider alternatives to Trick or Treating such as CDC's Zombie Survival Scavenger Hunt: https://bit.ly/3mtjJXF
For CDC guidelines and consideration, click on the following link: https://bit.ly/2HAlh32