City of Burton Fire Department
...WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO NOON EST WEDNESDAY...
* WHAT...Snow develops tonight with a period of mixed precipitation after daybreak Wednesday. Total snow accumulations of 1 to 3 inches. A light glaze of icing will also be possible.
* WHERE...Huron, Tuscola, Sanilac, Shiawassee, Genesee and Lapeer Counties.
* WHEN...Snow is expected between 11 PM tonight and 9 AM EST Wednesday. A period of sleet and light freezing rain will be possible between 9 AM EST Wednesday and noon EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous. conditions will impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Snow begins by midnight and becomes heavy at times during the late night. Snow becomes mixed with a burst of sleet by Wednesday morning and then light freezing rain before changing over to all rain.