Welcome to Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune’s page managed by NMCCL’s Public Affairs team. This page is intended to provide updated information and discussion on Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune. Please visit our official homepage at https://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nhcl/.
Command Ombudsman contact information:
Phone - (910) 750-1713
Pager - (910) 450-4910
Email - [email protected]
Website - https://www.med.navy.mil/sites/nhcl/Visitors/Pages/Ombudsman.aspx
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments clean. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- Includes any personal or sensitive information (phone numbers, email or postal addresses)
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
For information about Operations Security, contact the Naval OPSEC Support Team at [email protected]
For information about how to report a crime and issues such as direct knowledge of explicit photos taken without consent, visit http://www.ncis.navy.mil/pages/NCISTips.aspx.
The appearance of external links or "Liked" pages on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Navy or Department of Defense.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the command or the person who authored the content as a courtesy (photo or article byline can be U.S. Navy or Mass Communication Specialist 2nd Class Joe Smith, for example).
For more information, visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at https://dodcio.defense.gov/Social-Media.
Thank you for your interest in and support of the men and women of the U.S. Navy.
If you would like information about joining the Navy, visit http://www.navy.com.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Naval Medical Center Camp Lejeune posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.