Sign Up Online, Order Your Card, Manage Your Money
Voices for Illinois Children works to improve the lives of children of all ages throughout our state so they grow up healthy, safe, and well-educated.
1 N. LaSalle Street, Suite 1700
OUR COMMENT POLICY Voices for Illinois Children welcomes comments and feedback. However, as a nonprofit, nonpartisan organization, we reserve the right to remove any comments that may appear partisan or be about politics instead of policy. Comments are subject to moderation. We reserve the right to remove comments that: are injurious, defamatory, profane, off-topic or inappropriate; contain personal attacks or racist, sexist, homophobic, or other slurs; solicit and/or advertise for personal blogs and websites or to sell products or services; may infringe the copyright or intellectual property rights of others or other applicable laws or regulations; or are otherwise inconsistent with the goals of this blog. Posted comments do not necessarily represent the views of Voices for Illinois Children and do not constitute official endorsement by the organization. If you have questions, please contact [email protected]
|Monday||9am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||9am - 5pm|
|Wednesday||9am - 5pm|
|Thursday||9am - 5pm|
|Friday||9am - 5pm|
Fulfilling our mission and values means engaging all Illinois citizens and supporting their advocacy efforts to achieve an Illinois that embraces all its children and their families.
Be a voice for Illinois children. Here are a few ways you can get involved:
• Go to www.voices4kids.org to learn more about Voices for Illinois Children and all of our issue areas.
• While there, register to receive our e-alerts so you can stay up-to-date on policy developments and Voices' latest research and advocacy activities. http://action.voices.org/site/Survey?SURVEY_ID=1340&ACTION_REQUIRED=URI_ACTION_USER_REQUESTS&JServSessionIda004=fbfg09apm1.app308c
• Join a Voices Leadership Committee to connect with advocates in your area who share your passion to make Illinois a better place for children. http://www.voices4kids.org/what-you-can-do/join-a-voices-leadership-committee
• Host a parent “café” (a lively, interactive dialogue
session) or community gathering, with our help if
you need it, and invite a Voices speaker.
• Write or call your elected officials and insist they
make children’s issues a top priority. http://action.voices.org/site/PageNavigator/il_electedOfficials
• Join our conference calls to learn more about
specific issues and legislative actions important
• Attend a rally or vigil to raise awareness of children’s needs; you can find events on our Web site.
• Volunteer in your neighborhood. Visit http://www.voices4kids.org/what-you-can-do to learn more exciting ways you can make a difference.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Voices for Illinois Children posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Send a message to Voices for Illinois Children:
Voices for Illinois Children is a statewide, nonpartisan, multi-issue advocacy organization that is committed to building better lives for children. We engage in a range of activities — including policy research and analysis, policy advocacy, strategic communications, and community engagement — all in support of policies and programs that enhance the well-being of children, families, and communities in Illinois.