The University is returning to normal Pass/Fail protocol beginning Winter 2021. Business students may only apply the Pass/Fail option to open electives and must meet the specific criteria listed below:
• You must be a student with at least 44 quarter hours earned and have a GPA of 2.000 or above.
• Only Open Electives may be taken pass/fail
• Only one course per quarter may be taken on a pass/fail basis, and a maximum of 20 hours (five courses) may be taken pass/fail during a student’s career.
• Courses taken to meet Liberal Studies Program (including learning domain) requirements may not be taken on a pass/fail basis.
• Courses taken to meet the requirements of a student’s major, minor or allied fields of concentration may not be taken on a pass/fail basis.
• No more than one course in any given department may be taken pass/fail.
• No developmental courses (i.e. WRC courses, MAT 101 or 130) may be taken pass/fail.
To determine if you are eligible. please contact Linda Pastorello at [email protected]