A public life safety education facility offering structured classes and open meeting space.
Classes are offered at the Life Safety Park on a registration-only basis. If you are interested in attending a class, please visit our website.
The purpose of this page is to present matters of public interest to let Coppell residents, businesses, visitors and other interested parties know about all the great programs, services and events going on in the city. We welcome your positive comments and will do our best to respond to your inquiries in a timely manner. Call us at 972-462-0022 if you need to. This is a moderated online discussion site and not a public forum.
We wish to promote effective communication and maintain a respectful dialogue on our page. In that spirit, here are the guidelines for posting comments.
The City of Coppell reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of these guidelines or any applicable laws.
Comments on City posts must be within the scope of the topic under discussion. Comments or material not topically related to the site or article being commented upon will not be permitted.
Your comments must be civil. They must not contain malicious, offensive, threatening, profane or insulting language or obscene content.
No references to the personality of other participants or individuals, or attacks on individual character will be permitted.
Comments containing any of the following will not be allowed for posting:
• Content that promotes, fosters or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation;
• Personal attacks, insults or threatening language;
• Plagiarized material; private, personal material published without consent; or potentially libelous material;
• Conduct or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Information that may tend to compromise the safety or security of the public or public systems.
Information about locating and sharing knowledge and expertise is welcomed, but within the specific discussion provided here. Links to other websites or pages must be relevant to the topic.
Advertising or promotional announcements are not permitted.
This is a page for community issues and not for electoral campaign purposes. Such messages will be removed.
The appearance of advertising and/or external links and/or opinions expressed by visitors on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the City of Coppell.
The City does not monitor this site 24/7. It should not be used to report emergencies or other potentially life-threatening situations. Please call 9-1-1 in the event of an emergency.