Starting November 18, 2020, Marys River Gleaners has implemented new safety precautions that align with Governor Browns 2-week freeze mandate.
1. All members and volunteers must wear a mask indoors and outdoors at the Marys River Gleaner Facility. No exceptions, if you cannot wear a mask, we ask that you stay home or have someone who is able to wear a mask pick up your food box.
2. No more than 3 individuals inside the Marys River Gleaners building at a time. These individuals must maintain a 6-foot distanced space between them.
3. All volunteers must always wear gloves while inside the building and while handling food.
4. Please take your temperature before coming for food distribution. If you have a fever, please stay home.
5. Lines formed for food pickup must maintain a 6-foot distance between individuals and no individuals can stay for longer than the time to pick up the food.
6. Individuals need to limit the time they are at the site to parking, picking up food, and leaving.
7. Anyone not complying with the safety precautions will be asked to leave.
8. Governor Brown has released a $1250 fine, and/or jail time, to anyone who does not follow the executive mandate.
9. We ask that only 1 individual come at a time to pick up the food box to help alleviate how many people we have on site. If someone needs assistance carrying a box, 1 person can assist from the individual’s household.
10. Any members who travel out of state, Marys River Gleaners asks that you self-quarantine for 14 days as recommended by the state health officials, before resuming food box pickups and volunteering.
11. Please remain respectful and responsible during this stressful time, we understand that everyone is trying their best and want to keep all of our members and volunteers safe during this stressful time and to do our part as an organization to keep the community healthy. If there are any questions, please reach out to Marys River Gleaners on Facebook or by email. We are happy to answer any and all questions.
Thank you for understanding!
-Marys River Gleaners