2943 SMU Blvd
Please consider mass transit. We are accessible via the Mockingbird Station stop of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) System, on the orange, red, or blue lines. The Mockingbird DART station is located within one mile of the Presidential Center.
From the Mockingbird DART station, visitors may take Route 768 SMU Mustang Express Shuttle, which drops off and picks up directly at the entrance to the Center.
ROUTE 768 – PRESIDENTIAL CENTER
Monday – Saturday,
Runs approx. every 15 minutes from 7:10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Runs approx. every 20 minutes after 7:30 p.m.
There is no shuttle service on Sundays.
From the Mockingbird DART station, visitors may take Route 743 SMU Mustang Express Shuttle, which provides continuous service to the Center as well as SMU's Meadows Museum.
ROUTE 743 - PRESIDENTIAL CENTER AND SMU'S MEADOWS MUSEUM
Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, 1:00 – 5:00 p.m.
There is no shuttle service on Mondays.
No service Easter Sunday, July 4, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
The George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum website is www.bush43library.org. Operated by the National Archives and Records Administration, the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum documents the presidency of George W. Bush.
Facebook Comment Policy:
You are encouraged to share your comments, ideas, and concerns. Please be aware of the following policies for the National Archives' Facebook fan page:
• NARA will only post comments from users over 13 years of age that relate to topics on the specific fan page subject matter.
• NARA will delete comments that contain abusive, vulgar, offensive, threatening or harassing language, personal attacks of any kind, or offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups.
• Gratuitous links to sites are viewed as spam and may result in the comment being removed.
• Communications made via the Facebook fan page will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to the NARA or any official or employee of NARA for any purpose.
• The content of all comments is immediately released into the public domain, so do not submit anything you do not wish to be broadcast to the general public.
• Do not post personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers. Comments containing this information will be removed from the Facebook fan page wall.
• NARA does not discriminate against any views, but reserves the right to remove posted comments that do not adhere to these standards.
Members of the media are asked to pose your questions to the George W. Bush Presidential Library and Museum's Public Affairs Office at 214-346-1670 and to refrain from submitting questions here as comments. Media questions or comments will not be posted.
The commenting and posting policy may also be found our on our website: http://www.archives.gov/social-media/policies/facebook-comment-policy.html
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when George W. Bush Presidential Library posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.