Welcome to the official page for the New Jersey National Guard.
We will post the most recent information impacting our uniformed, civilian and veteran service members and their families throughout the world.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean and related to the United States Army and Air National Guard.
In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions, nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only, or FOUO, classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories.
- Operational Security (OPSEC). All personnel (including families and friends of service members) have a responsibility to ensure that no information that might put our military members in jeopardy or would be of use to our adversaries is posted to websites that are readily accessible to the public. Not surprisingly, that information includes, among other things, technical information, operation plans, operational troop movement schedules, current and future locations of military units and ships, descriptions of overseas bases, details of weapons system, or discussions of areas frequented by service members overseas. Any of these topics, if released in an open medium, have the ability to provide our adversaries opportunities to harm our military members.
- The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the New Jersey National Guard; the U.S. Army; the U.S. Air Force; the State of New Jersey, or the Department of Defense.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when New Jersey National Guard posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.