Introducing... Broward Arts
@BrowardArts is a winner in the ‘Best Facebook’ Category at the 2018 NACIO Awards.
Broward Cultural Division enhances the community's cultural environment through the development of the arts.
How do we do this?
Many ways. Most of which are recommended by our Broward Cultural Council.
Like these services for Broward artists and cultural organizations:
· Grants and other funding opportunities
· Calls-to-artists for public art projects
· A month-long seminar for artists as entrepreneurs
· Marketing assistance and funding through our Cooperative Marketing Program
· Assignments and workshops for writers in our Broward Arts Journalism Alliance (BAJA)
· Comprehensive listing of opportunities and jobs in creative industries
· Find events and peruse blogs by BAJA writers on ArtsCalendar.com
· Learn about the economic impact of the arts in Broward County
· View local dancers celebrating our 40th year of public art
· Discover what we’re doing for arts education
· Read about the local arts scene in Art Hive Magazine
· Browse our strategic plans, annual reports and more resources
Want to help us build the local arts scene?
· Follow what we’re up to
· Tweet us a pic using the #BrowardArts tag.
· Signup for our monthly newsletters and Opportunities in the Arts eblasts