Ames Plantation History and Heritage

Ames Plantation History and Heritage A dedicated space for the history, family lineages, and heritage of the Ames Plantation.

Join us as we rediscover our past through historical research, archaeological discoveries, and the enduring stories of those who lived here.

The Putney Family - One of Ames' Most Interesting StoriesSome families leave only faint traces in the historical record....
07/30/2026

The Putney Family - One of Ames' Most Interesting Stories

Some families leave only faint traces in the historical record. The Putneys, however, left a story — one woven with hope, hardship, resilience, and the quiet strength that carried so many early Ames settlers through their most difficult years. After years of talking with Putney descendants across the country and digging through old records, letters, and land deeds, we’ve come to know this family more intimately than almost any other. Their story reminds us that the land we walk today was once the backdrop for lives full of courage, loss, and determination, and in the case of the enslaved, hope for freedom.

A Journey West
In the mid 1820s, a small group of Putneys and Ingrams left Northampton County, North Carolina, carrying with them little more than their belongings and their faith in a better future. David Putney, his sister Caroline, her husband William Ingram, and several relatives traveled west to Fayette County, settling on 50 acres along Bear Creek. Both of David’s parents had recently died, and the family sold their inherited land back home. It was time to begin anew. They arrived during a period of great movement — when families from the Carolinas and other points east poured into the “Western District,” drawn by cheap land and the promise of rich, fertile soil. The Putneys were among those dreamers, hoping the red clay of North Carolina could be exchanged for the dark, productive soil of West Tennessee.

A New Home, A New Family
David remained single until 1831, when he married Elizabeth Harris, a young woman whose brother, William C. Harris, already owned land on Ames. In 1836, they purchased 300 acres near her brother’s farm. Soon, three families — Putneys, Harrises, and Ingrams — lived side by side, bound by kinship and shared hope.
When David and Elizabeth moved onto their land, they brought with them two little boys, Richard and John. A third son, Robert, was born soon after. Eight enslaved African Americans who likely made the journey from North Carolina with the family also lived and labored on the farm — people whose stories we are working to recover and honor in a future post. The land had never been occupied before, and the Putneys began the hard work of turning wilderness into home. By the early 1840s, three more children had been born, making six in all. Elizabeth’s elderly mother, Mary Harris, lived with them too. Their household was full — full of noise, full of work, full of life.

A Decade of Loss
But the years between 1837 and 1847 brought heartbreak after heartbreak. In 1837, David’s brother-in-law William Ingram died, leaving Caroline with three young children. Five years later, Caroline passed away, and David became guardian of her children. In 1845, Elizabeth’s brother William C. Harris died, leaving her a widow with several children. And then, in August of 1847, tragedy struck the Putney home. David died, leaving Elizabeth pregnant and responsible for six children between the ages of four and fifteen. His will, written shortly before his death, described him as “sound in mind but weak in body.” He knew the end was near. He was buried at the nearby Andrews Chapel Cemetery, where he served as a trustee. Elizabeth carried on as best she could. But grief, responsibility, and illness weighed heavily. In June 1850, just three years after losing her husband, Elizabeth died of tuberculosis at only 38 years old. She was almost certainly buried beside David at Andrew’s Chapel. A quiet depression in the earth next to his stone marks the place where she likely rests.

Children Left to Shoulder the Burden
The 1850 census tells a sobering story: 18 year old John B. Putney listed as head of household, responsible for six younger siblings, his 84 year old grandmother, and the family farm. It is hard to imagine the weight on his shoulders. In 1854, a guardian — Joel L. Jones — was appointed for the younger children. By that time, John was 22 years old and may have been starting his own family. And by 1860, the Putney children had left Fayette County entirely. Evidence suggests John may have returned to North Carolina, while the younger siblings moved to Colorado County, Texas, where other relatives may have already moved. The Putney farm, once so full of life, slowly emptied. Eventually other families would try their hand at success on this same land.

The Ames Landscape and Legacy
Many of our followers are field trailers, and you may not realize that when you ride the morning course — from the moment you cross Buford Ellington Road near the breakaway until you cross Turner Road — you are traveling across the land the Putneys once called home. Their farm stretched from National Championship Drive on the north to Buford Ellington Road on the east and Turner Road on the west. There is more to that landscape than quail. There are echoes of children’s voices, the rhythm of farm work, the struggles of the enslaved, the weight of loss, and the quiet courage of a family who tried, again and again, to build a life here.

Soon, we’ll share what we’ve learned about the enslaved individuals who lived and worked on the Putney farm — people whose stories deserve to be told with the same care.

We might note that a more detailed accounting of this and other family histories posted here, complete with source citations, will be included in a book currently in the works. Stay tuned.

The University of North Carolina and Its Role in Early Ames Property OwnershipThe state—and before that, the colony—of N...
07/20/2026

The University of North Carolina and Its Role in Early Ames Property Ownership

The state—and before that, the colony—of North Carolina played a major role in the early ownership of land in Tennessee, including what would become Fayette and Hardeman counties. It is a complex story that, if explored in depth, would far exceed the scope of a single Facebook post. For now, we will focus on how the University of North Carolina came to own thousands of acres on and adjacent to Ames Plantation. Other aspects of North Carolina's influence on Tennessee land ownership will be explored in future posts.

A little background is helpful. North Carolina's colonial charter extended its western boundary to the Mississippi River. On paper, this meant the colony claimed all the land between the Appalachian Mountains and the Mississippi River, including what is now West Tennessee.

Although this vast western territory was never effectively governed as part of North Carolina, it became a valuable financial resource during and after the Revolutionary War. Unable to pay many of its soldiers with cash, the state compensated them by issuing Revolutionary War bounty land warrants redeemable in its western lands, including property in present-day West Tennessee.

North Carolina also used these lands to support higher education. When the University of North Carolina was chartered in 1789, tens of thousands of acres were set aside to help finance the new institution. In addition, legislation directed that unclaimed or intestate military bounty land warrants be transferred to the University, further increasing its landholdings and financial support throughout the 1790s.

When Tennessee became a state in 1796, it sought to generate revenue from the sale of public lands within its borders. This brought Tennessee into conflict with North Carolina's longstanding claims, including those held by the University of North Carolina. The resulting legal disputes continued for decades and eventually reached the federal government. In 1817, the Tennessee General Assembly petitioned Congress, arguing that unresolved North Carolina claims—including university lands—were preventing Tennessee from effectively managing and disposing of its own public lands.

The controversy was finally settled by the Tennessee–North Carolina Compact of 1822. Under its terms, the University of North Carolina relinquished its claims to unperfected grants and transferred portions of its Tennessee landholdings to institutions of higher education within the state. Cumberland College in Nashville received 40,000 acres, while East Tennessee College—later the University of Tennessee—received 20,000 acres. One of the East Tennessee College parcels is in the Ames vicinity (see map photo).

Even though ownership of the land in Fayette and Hardeman counties had been established through the North Carolina grant process decades earlier, it was not until the Chickasaw Purchase of 1818 that West Tennessee opened to European settlement. As settlers flooded into the region, the university lands were quickly liquidated by land agents acting on the university's behalf. These events laid the foundation for the later history of the Ames Plantation, where thousands of acres can ultimately be traced back to lands once owned by the University of North Carolina.

Morgan’s Store: An Important Fayette County Historic SiteJust over a mile northeast of today’s Ames headquarters, along ...
07/13/2026

Morgan’s Store: An Important Fayette County Historic Site

Just over a mile northeast of today’s Ames headquarters, along Mount Comfort Road, once stood one of the most important early buildings in the Ames area: Morgan’s Store. It was a country store, but it was much more than a place to buy supplies. Located in Fayette County near the Fayette/Hardeman County line, it served some of the county’s earliest settlers when this part of West Tennessee was still much like a wilderness. It’s easy to picture neighbors stopping in for supplies, local plantation owners talking about crops, weather, and politics, and families catching up on the latest news.

Early records refer to the place as both Morgan’s Store and Mount Comfort Store. It was likely opened by Hiram Morgan on his property as early as 1828, which explains the name Morgan’s Store. The exact boundaries of the old Mount Comfort community are still a little unclear. From what we can tell, “Mount Comfort” seems to have referred to the general area around the store rather than to a formal town. Mount Comfort Church was founded in 1827 about two and a half miles north-northeast of the store site, and both the church and store were located along Mount Comfort Road. The store appears as a major landmark on an 1837 Fayette County district map, labeled Morgan’s Store.

The site was also important because one of the area’s first post offices was operating nearby in the spring of 1828. In July 1829, the Nashville Banner listed a proposed mail route with stops at LaGrange, Wolf River, and Mount Comfort. Back then, post offices were often run out of private homes or businesses, so it is very possible that the Mount Comfort post office was located inside or near the store. John Graham was already serving as postmaster in 1828. In 1847, William May, who lived within sight of the store, assumed the postmaster role.

Morgan’s Store did not disappear from the story after Hiram Morgan. In 1836, the 69-acre tract where the store stood was sold to the company of Hunter, McGinnis and Reed. A trust deed from 1839 makes it clear the store was still there, describing the land as the tract where the store of Hunter and McGinnis and Company stood and calling it “the old Morgan Store.” P. T. Scruggs later took possession of the property under that trust and sold it to John W. Jones in 1840. The last known mention of the store appears in county court records from 1843, which refer to the road from Bolivar passing by Jones’ store. This mention strongly suggests that John Jones continued to operate the business into the 1840’s. We do not know exactly when the store closed, but if the post office was associated with the store, the appointment of a new postmaster in 1847 pushes the timeline a bit further.

So where exactly was Morgan’s Store? Two old deeds, one from 1836 and another from 1839, help us locate the site. Both refer to nearby property lines and landmarks associated with the store, including a stake in the road at Morgan’s Store and another near the store. Using those descriptions along with the known locations of the surrounding parcels, we have narrowed the site to a spot along Mount Comfort Road. We are still not sure which side of the road the store stood on, but future research may answer that question and could even lead to archaeological work someday.

Today, the area is a quiet mix of woods and pasture, but nearly 200 years ago it was likely a busy little crossroads of news, supplies, travel, and conversation. Places like this remind us that the land around us is full of stories if we take the time to discover them. We hope you enjoyed this look at one of our more unusual historic sites. Keep following along—there are more local history stories to come!

On this Fourth of July, as we celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, we want to acknowledge...
07/05/2026

On this Fourth of July, as we celebrate the 250th anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, we want to acknowledge that many of Ames’ early landowners and occupants were affected by the struggle for independence. While we are not aware of any Revolutionary War veterans among our settlers, many of the area’s first landowners were granted their property by the State of North Carolina as payment for their service in the war. For several reasons, which will make good material for a future post, these first owners never settled on their land in Tennessee. However, many of their children or grandchildren moved to Ames. A few of these individuals were directly exposed to the war as children in the colonies. For example, both William and Elizabeth Williams, subjects of a recent post, were children of Revolutionary War veterans.

Among our early residents with Revolutionary War connections, Micajah Moorman and his wife, Esther (Easther) Alexander Moorman, are among the most notable. Micajah’s grandfather, Achilles, and his father, Andrew Moorman, helped supply the Continental Army during the war. As Quakers, they were prohibited from serving in combat. Micajah, born in 1775, was a young child at the start of the conflict. Esther’s father, Robert Alexander, was a patriot who served as a captain in the Continental Army beginning in 1778, when Esther was also a young child. By the end of the war in 1783, both Micajah and Esther would have been old enough to carry their childhood memories into adulthood.

Micajah was the second owner of the land where the Ames headquarters now stands. The first owners were grant recipients, Robert Harris and Richard Trotter, neither of whom ever lived in Tennessee. Micajah, originally from Campbell County, Virginia, moved to Alabama in the early 1800s with his wife. In 1824, Micajah purchased 1,971 acres on Ames at a time when settlement of the area was just beginning. He is thought to have spent time here clearing land in the wilderness and preparing a home for his family between 1824 and his death in 1826. Following Micajah’s death, his son-in-law, John Walker Jones, became the family's patriarch. John, along with his new wife, his mother-in-law, and her children, is thought to have moved to the family’s Fayette County property in 1826. Esther lived out the remainder of her life alongside her daughter and son-in-law. She died on October 12, 1848, and was buried in the Jones Family Cemetery near the Ames office.

The lives and times of Ames’ early landowners were very different from those of today. It has been 200 years since John W. Jones and the Moorman family made Ames their home. We would hardly recognize the world they lived in, and can you imagine their perspective on ours today? Their story, along with that of the enslaved on the Jones plantation at Cedar Grove, will be the focus of many future posts as we continue to share Ames’ history. Happy Fourth of July!!

Throughout the 19th century, thousands of individuals, both free and enslaved, lived on the Ames land base. The history ...
07/02/2026

Throughout the 19th century, thousands of individuals, both free and enslaved, lived on the Ames land base. The history of Ames reflects their life journeys, and their stories are part of our heritage. We are excited to share these stories with you as we strive to raise awareness of the importance of understanding our shared past. Join us as we explore the history that makes Ames what it is today: a well-researched and uniquely preserved repository of Fayette and Hardeman County history. We begin this series of stories with the family of William W. and Elizabeth Williams.

William W. Williams was born in 1789 in Martin County, North Carolina, into an affluent family with strong political ties and deep connections to the Colonial period. His father, also named William, was a wealthy plantation owner. His grandfather, another William Williams, was a colonel in the Martin County militia regiment in 1775. In 1776, he led his militia in suppressing a large Loyalist insurrection in the county, an action that earned him a written proclamation from the North Carolina Provincial Congress. Colonel Williams later served as a delegate to the Provincial Congress in 1776 and 1777, then resigned his commission in 1778 to take a seat in the North Carolina Senate. So as you can see, William’s roots were planted in the very formation of our country.

William’s mother, Elizabeth Boddie Williams (the first cousin of William’s father), also came from a prominent North Carolina family. She was the daughter of Solomon Williams, an affluent planter and leading resident of Warren County, North Carolina, who served as a captain in the local colonial militia during the Revolutionary War.

With financial security, family support, and political connections, young William appears to have had access to unlimited opportunities. He attended the University of North Carolina, where he earned a medical degree. He also entered the Methodist ministry, being ordained as a deacon in 1822 at the age of 33 and as an elder in 1827 at Norfolk, Virginia.

William first married Nancy Bryan Pugh in 1810. The couple had six children between 1811 and 1827, and Nancy died in 1830. Records suggest that only the youngest child from this marriage later moved to Tennessee. After Nancy’s death, in 1836 William married Elizabeth Baker Harvey. Shortly after their marriage, the couple moved to Hardeman County.

William’s land transactions help trace his connection to what later became part of the Ames land base:
• In February 1844, he sold his 200-acre landholding in Hardeman County. Though the exact location of that tract is unknown, it was not in the Ames vicinity.
• In December 1845, about ten months later, he purchased 160 acres on the west side of the Somerville-Lagrange Road, where the present-day Ames Shackelford Seed Orchard is located. (see map)
• A few weeks later, he purchased an additional 40 acres on the east side of the road, less than half a mile from his original purchase. (see map)

According to Elizabeth’s obituary, William taught school for several years before his death in 1847. It is possible that the school was located at nearby Andrew’s Chapel Church, where William was a trustee and may also have served as a preacher. He was later buried in the church cemetery. According to oral tradition and archaeological evidence, the church building was once the site of a community school. However, because the exact founding date of the church is unknown, that connection remains conjecture.

In addition to his work as a physician, teacher, and preacher, it appears likely that William engaged in a small farming operation. This is based on his ownership of nine enslaved individuals, which would have provided the necessary labor, and three years after his death, his widow, Elizabeth, was managing a farming operation on their land. Her farming activity was unlikely to have been of her own initiative and was probably a continuation of William’s earlier venture.

During William’s lifetime, Elizabeth likely managed the household and cared for the family. After his death, however, her responsibilities changed dramatically. The 1850 census shows her as a widow with five children under the age of ten. Also living in the household was a 33-year-old woman believed to be the youngest child from William’s first marriage. Given the family’s standing in the community, it is likely that neighbors provided support. Records show that Elizabeth continued operating the family farm. In 1850, the farm produced 30 bales of cotton, along with staple crops and livestock needed to support the household. This production depended on the labor of 12 enslaved African Americans recorded on the Williams farm that year. Their names are not preserved in the available records, but the following ages and sexes are available: female, age 60, female, age 50, female, age 40, female, age 30, female, age 22, male, age 14, female, age 8, male, age 7, female, age 6, male, age 2, female, age 1, male, age 1.

Given the demographic makeup of the enslaved labor force, producing 30 bales of cotton in addition to staple crops and livestock must have been a demanding undertaking, one that Elizabeth was not inclined to continue in the long term. In 1855, eight years after William died, Elizabeth, then about 48 years old, moved her family to Dallas County, Arkansas, ending this amazing and resourceful family’s connection to the Ames land base.

Research continues to determine why Elizabeth chose Arkansas as her new home. One lead is the presence of two Williams families listed near Elizabeth in the 1860 census. Were they extended family who provided comfort and familiarity to the widow, Elizabeth? We also lost track of ownership of the Williams family land after Elizabeth left the area. It is not until 1907, when Hobart Ames purchased the property from L. M. Williams, that we get our first clue. Who was L. M. Williams, and how did he gain possession of the property? Our work will continue as we tie up these loose ends.

Sources:
https://www.carolana.com/NC/Revolution/patriot_leaders_nc_william_williams.html

https://www.ncgenweb.us/ncwarren/wills/wills-indv/war-wills8.htm -s

Personal communication, Bernice Cargill, including transcript of October 8, 1847, Obituary as published in The Nashville Christian Advocate.

J. R. B. Hathaway, ed., The North Carolina Historical and Genealogical Register, vol. 2, no. 1 (Edenton, NC, January 1901), 605.

William W. Williams to James Mitchell, Deed, Hardeman County TN Registers Office, Book I, Page 95, February 10, 1844, Filed January 11, 1845

Amos P. Sledge to William W. Williams, Deed, Fayette County TN Registers Office, Book M, Page 227, December 18, 1845, Filed January 26, 1846

John Anderson to William W. Williams, Deed, Fayette County TN Registers Office, Book M, Page 227, January 24, 1846, Filed May 19, 1846

https://www.ancestry.com/imageviewer/collections/7169/images/BiogHistPulaski-AR-1889-0681?ssrc=&backlabel=Return&pId=2197

The National Archives in Washington D.C.; Record Group: Records of the Bureau of the Census; Record Group Number: 29; Series Number: M432; Residence Date: 1850; Home in 1850: District 13, Fayette, Tennessee; Roll: 877; Page: 356b

The National Archives in Washington, DC; Washington, DC; NARA Microform Publication: M432; Title: Seventh Census of the United States, 1850; Record Group: Records of the Bureau of the Census; Record Group Number: 29

The National Archives in Washington D.C.; Record Group: Records of the Bureau of the Census; Record Group Number: 29; Series Number: M653; Residence Date: 1860; Home in 1860: Smith, Dallas, Arkansas; Roll: M653_40; Page: 991; Family History Library Film: 8

Juneteenth: Commemoration of the End of SlaveryJuneteenth is observed to commemorate the end of slavery in the United St...
06/20/2026

Juneteenth: Commemoration of the End of Slavery
Juneteenth is observed to commemorate the end of slavery in the United States and became a federal holiday in 2021. It marks June 19, 1865, when Union General Gordon Granger issued General Order No. 3 in Galveston, Texas, declaring that all enslaved people were free under the terms of the Emancipation Proclamation.

Although the Emancipation Proclamation took effect on January 1, 1863, it could only be enforced in areas under Union control. As a result, many African Americans in the South remained enslaved for years after its issuance. Juneteenth recognizes the long-delayed arrival of freedom and the enduring struggle for its realization.

On this day of remembrance, we also recognize the importance of slavery to the history of Ames Plantation. The region’s social, cultural, and economic development was deeply shaped by the forced labor of enslaved people. The antebellum plantations that once occupied what is now the Ames land base—and the wealth generated through large-scale cotton production—were built upon their labor and suffering.

Thousands of African Americans lived and worked across the Ames landscape under the control of enslavers during the antebellum period. Their lives and experiences are an essential part of Ames Plantation’s history. While these stories are often difficult and painful, they are necessary to acknowledge and understand, as they are part of the foundation upon which the plantation system—and what became the “Cotton Plantation Tradition”—was built.

Our ongoing research continues to uncover records and details about the individuals who were enslaved here, and we are committed to sharing these stories in future posts as part of a fuller and more truthful account of this history.

As an example from our archives, we are sharing a historically significant document titled “A True Copy & List of Colored People Liberated by the Gov. of the United States During the War of the Rebellion Belonging to Wiley B. Jones of Fayette County, Tennessee …” Dated July 1, 1862, the document records the names and ages of 102 African Americans enslaved on the plantation of Wiley B. Jones. The inclusion of so many individuals’ names in a single document is unique in our archives. It is common for enslaved people to remain nameless in the records. This special record is just one of many important sources that inform our ongoing research. We will continue working to preserve and share these histories so they are not forgotten.

Andrew’s Chapel: A Hidden Story on the Ames LandscapeAcross the Ames land base, more than 150 historic sites quietly pre...
06/12/2026

Andrew’s Chapel: A Hidden Story on the Ames Landscape

Across the Ames land base, more than 150 historic sites quietly preserve pieces of the past. Some are easy to recognize; others require a closer look at the land itself. Andrew’s Chapel Church and Cemetery is one of those places. Located about two miles south of Ames Headquarters near Bufford Ellington Road, the site sits along a long-abandoned sunken road, with the church location on one side and the cemetery on the other. Today, no standing walls or visible remains of the church survive, but two gravestones and several grave depressions mark the cemetery and invite us to ask who worshiped, learned, lived, and were remembered here.

The earliest written record of Andrew’s Chapel comes from 29 May 1847, when Binbury Walton deeded the property to the trustees of the Methodist Episcopal Church South. The trustees were William W. Williams, Elisha W. Harris, Enoch Stewart, David E. Putney, Robert Locks, Jeremiah G. Claunch, and Binbury Walton. Importantly, the deed notes that the land was being held “in trust with the house already erected on the premises for a place of worship” (Fayette County, TN Deed Book N, pg. 9). In other words, by the time the deed was written, the church was already there. That small detail opens a larger window into the religious history of the mid-1800s. The Methodist Episcopal Church South was created after a division within the national Methodist church over slavery, beginning in 1844, with the southern branch formally organized at its first General Conference in 1846. Because Andrew’s Chapel was already standing by 1847, it was likely built during or shortly before 1846. A second Ames property was also deeded to a Methodist Episcopal Church South congregation in 1847, and that deed likewise described a church building already in place. Whether these congregations began before the denominational split remains unknown, but the records suggest that Methodist worship had deep roots in this local landscape.

Documents tell one part of the story, but memory preserves another. In the 1980s, long-time local resident Martha Turner Carter shared what she had learned from her mother as a child. According to Mrs. Carter, Andrew’s Chapel was a one-room log building that served not only as a church, but also as a school for children in the area. She also remembered that the building burned sometime in the late 1800s. More than a century later, archaeology helped bring that memory back into focus. In 2011, the Rhodes College archaeology field school conducted limited testing at the site and found evidence of burning, consistent with Mrs. Carter’s account. They also uncovered a writing slate and children’s toys, including marbles and doll fragments. These small objects help us picture the church not only as a place of worship, but as a place where children learned, played, and became part of the community’s daily life. Future archaeological work may reveal even more about what took place here.

The cemetery keeps two names especially close to the story of Andrew’s Chapel. The gravestones of the Reverend William W. Williams and David E. Putney, both original trustees of the church, remain. Both men died in 1847, the same year the church property was formally deeded to the church trustees. The Williams and Putney families lived near the church and cemetery on land now included in Ames Plantation. Their presence reminds us that this was not an isolated site, but part of a neighborhood of families, faith, work, education, and memory. In a future post, we will share the stories of these early Ames residents.

Andrew’s Chapel matters because it shows how a seemingly quiet place can hold many layers of history at once. It was a place of worship, a place of learning, a gathering point for nearby families, and now a reminder of lives and communities that might otherwise be easy to overlook. Its story does not survive in a standing building, but in scattered traces: a deed book, a remembered account, burned soil, children’s playthings, grave markers, and the shape of the land itself. Together, those traces ask us to look more carefully at the Ames landscape and to recognize that history is not only found in large buildings or famous events. It also lives in small rural places where people prayed, taught, learned, mourned, and built community. In preserving and interpreting Andrew’s Chapel, we preserve more than a site; we preserve a connection to the everyday people from that era.

We hope you enjoyed this story about Andrew’s Chapel and its place in Ames history. Stay tuned for more stories about the people and places that make Ames such an interesting and important repository of Fayette and Hardeman County history.

Address

4275 Buford Ellington Road
Grand Junction, TN
38039

Opening Hours

Monday 8am - 4pm
Tuesday 8am - 4pm
Wednesday 8am - 4pm
Thursday 8am - 4pm
Friday 8am - 4pm

Alerts

Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Ames Plantation History and Heritage posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.

Shortcuts

Share