A few safety tips for the Winter storm that is approaching.
Do not touch downed wires, Call 9-1-1.
Be careful with the use of space heaters and make sure combustible materials are not near the device.
If you use candles make sure they are in a glass or metal container and are extinguished before leaving your home or going to bed.
Make sure your smoke and Carbon Monoxide alarms are working, if you need assistance call 440-352-9133, this is the Fire Station non emergency line, for emergencies, including a Carbon Monoxide alarm call 9-1-1.
Please ensure the fire hydrant near your home is visible.