While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts in good taste. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. If you don't comply, your message will be removed.
We will not allow:
• Comments or submissions that contain vulgar, profane, hateful or abusive
language or images; personal attacks of any kind; or offensive terms that
discriminate against specific ethnic, national or racial groups.
• Comments that are spam, are clearly “off topic,” or that promote services or
products. Comments should be limited to those relating to the U.S. Air Force.
Comments that make unsupported accusations will not be permitted.
• Posts specifically about political parties or individuals. This is not a political
page – political rhetoric is not permitted.
• Comments that promote or advertise a business or commercial transaction.
This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or
business-sensitive information to be posted on this page.
You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Finally, the appearance of external links on this site does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Air Force or Department of Defense.
For more information on joining the U.S. Air Force, please visit the recruiting website at http://www.airforce.com/ and page https://www.facebook.com/USAirForceRecruiting.
Thank you for your participation and feel free to send us comments or suggestions on what you’d like to see or read about.
This page is administered by the Air Combat Command Public Affairs Department.