AT YOUR NEXT PART TIME JOB INTERVIEW, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Tell them what job you'll be doing and let them know you want frequent pay raises and quick promotions.
2. Ask them to provide you with free working clothes and boots, and when those go bad, you want free replacements.
3. Demand full medical and dental coverage with one yearly deductible of $100 and $50 per month if you're single or $200 per month if you have family. Also demand a yearly full medical exam including vision and dental for free!
4. Insist they hire you with no prior experience and train you in your new job with full pay!
5. Tell them you will be going to college full time while you work for them, and you want them to pay for 100% of the tuition and give you money for other expenses.
6. Insist you want free access to their facilities.
7. Demand free air travel to hundreds of worldwide locations and discounted vacations up to half price.
8. Demand a low-cost life insurance package providing you with up to $400,000 of coverage!
9. Demand a $20,000 sign on bonus.
If you can’t get all of these benefits from your potential employer, then maybe you should consider applying for the Pennsylvania Army National Guard.
Call or text 717-673-5059 or message me on Facebook to ask any questions.