Having a great day here at Pulaski.
Pulaski State Prison is one of many branches of the Department of Corrections. We house female offenders while also being the host facility for Bleckley Probation Detention Center.
373 Upper River Road
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Pulaski State Prison-GDC posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.
We ensure public safety by effectively managing offenders and providing opportunities for positive change. House female offenders of all security levels; maintains an in-house, six month Residential Substance Abuse Treatment (RSAT) program, supports a Correctional Industries garment plant, houses Level II outpatient Mental Health offenders as well as a Faith and Character Based Living Unit. Host facility for the Bleckley Probation Detention Center and release site for Sex-Offenders.
Our housing consists of four buildings with 48 double rooms to house up to 96 per building; two buildings with double and triple rooms to house up to 120 per building, one building has single and double rooms and houses up to 106 offenders; eight of those rooms are handicap-accessible rooms. One building houses up to 30 isolation/segregation cells for up to 43 offenders along with an intake unit, which houses 58. Two buildings consisting of 96 double- bunked rooms up to 192 per building. This facility also houses a C.E.R.T. team.
Our work details are Correctional Industries Garment Plant, Grounds Maintenance, Custodial, Laundry, General Maintenance, Food Service, Contract Details, Education & Vocational Aides, Library & Law Aides, Vehicle Maintenance, Warehouse, Horticulture, and Equine Rescue.
Our Programs Consist of:
**While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Posts will be removed if they violate the guidelines listed below.**
• No graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
• No solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
• No copyrighted or trademarked images or graphics. Imagery posted on the Facebook wall should be owned by the user.
• No comments, photos or videos that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
• No documents of any kind should be posted on this page.
• Apparent spamming or trolling will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
• You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.