The Mission of the Derry Township Police Department is to provide leadership, to promote individual responsibility and a commitment to improving the community's quality of life through crime control and public safety while serving all people with fairness and respect.
1. This site is not actively monitored. If you need an immediate police response, call 911.
2. This site is not the forum to file a police report. Call 717-534-2202.
4. Personal attacks of any kind or offensive comments that target or disparage any ethnic, racial, age, religious group, gender, sexual orientation, or disability are prohibited and will be removed.
5. The use of obscene, threatening or harassing behavior is prohibited and posts containing such will be removed.
6. Comments advocating illegal behavior will be removed.
7. Please refrain from posting any material that infringes on copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights.
8. Users are subject to the Terms of Service of the host site, Facebook. Users are subject to Facebook’s practices regarding the collection and retention of information from visitors and users of the site.
9. Any advertisement displayed on this site is at the arrangement of Facebook and its partners and are not in any way an endorsement of the Derry Township Police Department.
10. Postings to this site may be subject to the Pennsylvania Right to Know Act and other public records and disclosure laws.
11. Users of this site have no expectation of privacy regarding the comments they make or content they post.
12. This policy is subject to amendment or modification at any time and without notice.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Derry Township Police Department posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.