The Missouri Veterans Commission’s (MVC) pages allow MVC to share and discuss information about MVC programs and activities as well as other information that might be of valuable service to Veterans, Active Duty Military, National Guard, Reserves, and their families. We invite anyone with an interest in Veterans issues in Missouri to share information, ask advice or questions, and leave feedback, comments, and opinions.
Keep in mind that comments and opinions posted by visitors are the thoughts of the Facebook community and not MVC. These visitor comments and expressions do not in any way reflect the views of MVC or our staff and the fact that someone has posted information to our wall does not mean that we have evaluated it or that we endorse or recommend it.
We ask that you follow our posting guidelines to ensure this site becomes a place where everyone feels welcome. MVC shall not be held responsible for inappropriate content submitted by other Facebook users. MVC will remove comments that contain the following:
• Graphic, obscene, explicit, or racial comments or suggestions
• Comments that are threatening, abusive, hateful, or intended to defame anyone or any organization
• Solicitations or advertisements, including the promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency
• Comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity
• Comments that are not directly related to Veterans or military topics
• Comments promoting or opposing any person campaigning for election to a political office or promoting or opposing any ballot proposition.
• Comments that promote or advertise a business or commercial transaction
• Comments that include personal identifying information specific to a pending VA claim or current or former MVC employee grievance – such issues should be submitted through proper channels.
As a service, MVC may include links to other websites, but this does not indicate an endorsement of those sites or indicate responsibility for the content of those sites.
Links posted by visitors to noncommercial sites relevant to Veterans and military are welcome, but do not constitute official endorsement on behalf of MVC or the State of Missouri.
Communications made through social media will in no way constitute a legal or official notice or comment to MVC or any official or employee of MVC for any purpose.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Missouri Veterans Cemetery-Higginsville posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.