CRR serves our clients in a holistic manner with employment services, career counseling, case management, job readiness, job placement, job retention counseling, and employment-related support.
We see job placement as one of the most effective and permanent ways for individuals to:
1) Achieve an improved quality of life,
2) Strengthen their families, and
3) Reduce recidivism rates for ex-offenders.
We have four program areas:
1) Employment and Career Development,
2) Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services,
3) Alternative Substance Abuse Treatment, and
4) Harvey Disaster Relief.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Career and Recovery Resources, Inc. posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.