Images posted to page may not be in their original raw form and may have been edited, altered, or enhanced by Coast Guard Recruiting Command to increase their visual appeal on our page.
All comments submitted are moderated. The Coast Guard retains the discretion to determine which comments it will post and which it will not. We expect all contributors to be respectful. We will not post comments that contain personal attacks of any kind; refer to Coast Guard or other employees by name; contain offensive terms that target specific ethnic or racial groups, contain sexually suggestive or explicit content, or vulgar language. We will also not post comments that are spam, are clearly off topic, or that promote services or products.
Please share your comments in a respectful manner at all times. Being a fan of the Coast Guard Recruiting Command page, you take personal responsibility for the comments you post, your username, and the information you submit. You are asked to adhere to the guidelines below to ensure that our page remains an interactive forum for all supporters of the Coast Guard and Coast Guard Reserve. Violations of any type may result in your comment(s) being removed and or your profile being banned from the page:
The following postings are deemed inappropriate and will not be tolerated:
-Threatening, abusive, defamatory, indecent, graphic, salacious, or objectionable
-Suggests, endorses, or encourages illegal activity
-Is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
-Is a solicitation or advertisement of any nature
-Endorsing, promoting or slandering any political candidate, organization, party or cause
-Is otherwise offensive
-Any other postings that are not in alignment with the Coast Guard values will be promptly removed
This forum may not be used for the submission of any claim, demand, informal or formal complaint, or any other form of legal and/or administrative notice or process, or for the exhaustion of any legal and/or administrative remedy.
The U.S. Coast Guard disclaims any liability for any loss or damage resulting from any comments posted on this page.
External links posted on this page by fans of this page, or other Facebook users, do not constitute endorsement on behalf of the United States Coast Guard.
We encourage you to share your support and connect with other supporters on our page. We recommend that you visit frequently for news and updates.
Thank you for being a United Stated Coast Guard Recruiting page fan.
1. Our page is not the place to initialize your recruiting application.
2. Visit www.gocoastguard.com to learn more about our programs.
3. Our chat recruiters are willing to answer your recruiting questions and begin the screening process through our secure chat site. To find out more about hours and availability, click on http://www.gocoastguard.com/get-the-answers/chat. You can also initiate the screening process by clicking http://www.gocoastguard.com/get-the-answers/contact-a-recruiter.
4. Your privacy is very important to us. Do not share any Personal Identifiable Information (PII) on this page. Any unsolicited information you post can be viewed, copied, and stored by anyone viewing the page. Do not provide personal history, medical history, contact data or other information on this page.
5. Coast Guard Recruiting Command does not view fan profiles as part of the recruiting process.
6. The information provided is for public information only and is not a distress communication channel. People in an emergency and in need of Coast Guard assistance should use VHF-FM Channel 16 (156.8 MHz), dial 911, or call their nearest Coast Guard unit.
8. All promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Go Coast Guard Houston posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.