We are dedicated to the revitalization and sustainable development of the Hyattsville community. Founded in the fall of 2000 by community activists, our mission is to develop arts, entertainment, and public spaces; spur economic development and the quality of community life; encourage widespread leadership for community revitalization; and to rebuild the City's commercial corridors. We are both excited and confident in the continuing revitalization of Hyattsville and its surrounding communities within the Prince George's County Beltway.
Feel free to contact us to share how together we can help shape Hyattsville and its surrounding communities.
The Hyattsville CDC is a 501(c)(3) organization whose mission is:
* To develop arts and public spaces in the community of Hyattsville
* To spur economic development and the quality of community life in Hyattsville
* To encourage widespread leadership for community revitalization
* To promote educational activities for children, youth, and adults
* To revitalize residential and commercial areas, and
* To undertake broad educational campaigns to advance our mission and encourage the sustainability of the community