Traffic Advisory: A contractor will begin a major paving project the week of June 7, 2021. This resurfacing project is part of a street rehabilitation series to improve the condition of roadways throughout Jacksonville.
Portions of several City streets will be resurfaced. Citizens who live in the paving areas will maintain access to their homes throughout the project but are asked not to park in the street during this time.
Crews will be paving a portion of the following:
- Village Drive (from Western Blvd to Winchester Rd)
- Greenbriar Drive (from Greenbriar Ct to Pine Valley Rd)
- Greenbriar Court
- Perry Drive (from Greenway Dr. to Pine Valley Rd.)
- Hyatt Circle (from Dixie Trl to Commons Dr. S)
- Dixie Trail (from Hyatt Cir to Sunset Rd)
- Nottingham Road (from Marion Ct to Robinhood Dr.)
- Indian Drive (from Gary Ct. to Brookdale)
- Tweed Drive (from Northwoods Dr. to Ramona Ave.)
- David Place
- Grimsby Place
- Coventry Court
The street paving work is weather dependent. For more information on this paving project, call the City of Jacksonville Streets Division at 910 938-5333.