The Mansfield Police Department page is for informational purposes only. This site is maintained by the Community Resource Division of the Mansfield Police Department.
THIS PAGE IS NOT MONITORED ON A 24 HOUR BASIS. IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY PLEASE CALL 9-1-1.
POST / COMMENT REMOVAL POLICY
The Mansfield Police Department’s Facebook fan page was created by the department to facilitate the exchange of information with the public at large. To promote such exchange the department encourages and welcomes postings and comments from the general public about issues related to law enforcement in Mansfield. With that said, however, the police department reserves the right to regulate the content of, and where necessary delete completely, any objectionable entry that appears on its fan page. The Mansfield Police Department is responsible for monitoring all postings to its page and may take appropriate action whenever necessary, and at its sole discretion, to protect other fan page visitors from inappropriate or otherwise harmful information and links.
To that end, the Mansfield Police Department will remove as soon as feasible any posting that involves:
• Advertisements of any kind.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Conduct implying, promoting, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Any other posting that, by its nature or content, might harm public welfare.
*Comments/posts that are repetitive
*Comments on post/photos that do not pertain to the page post.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Mansfield Police Department posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.