DWD Mission: Advancing Wisconsin’s economy and business climate by empowering and supporting the workforce. • Job Center of Wisconsin: local & statewide computerized access to job listings.
• Federal, state, county, and local government job listings.
• Internet access to facilitate job search.
• Employment-related literature and reference materials.
• Job search workshops.
• Labor market information.
• Computers available for resume development.
• Employment counseling & testing.
• Career exploration & interview preparation.
• Referrals to supportive services.
• Accessible Job Center of Wisconsin Workstations for the disabled.
• Civil Service typing test.
• Veterans services including special case management and placement assistance.
• National Career Readiness Certificate/WorkKeys
• Reemployment Services Workshops
• Reemployment Eligibility Assessment
• Trade Adjustment Assistance