The Department of Employee Relations (DER) manages this page as a portal for information and career opportunities from the City of Milwaukee’s official website. The City of Milwaukee official website is https://city.milwaukee.gov.
The City of Milwaukee DER reserves the right to remove comments and/or materials solely at its discretion if the City deems that comments and/or materials:
• Are profane, obscene, violent, or pornographic in language or content;
• Promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of gender, race, creed, color, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, lawful source of income, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, past or present membership in military service, or familial status;
• Unlawfully defame or attack an individual or group;
• Make direct or indirect threats against any person or organization;
• Support or oppose a political campaign or a ballot measure;
• Advertise or solicit business for a personal or private business or endeavor;
• Promote or endorse a specific financial or commercial entity
• Defraud or defame any financial, commercial, or non-governmental agency
• Violate any federal, state, or local law or encourage any illegal activity;
• Violate any existing copyrights, trade secrets, or legal ownerships;
• Compromise the safety and/or security of the public or public systems; or
• Are unrelated to the original topic.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when City of Milwaukee Department of Employee Relations posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.