Title: House Manager
The House Manager is directly responsible for the daily operation of the shelter programs at Hope House.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
· Supervise resident interactions to ensure compliance with Hope House Policies and Procedures providing direction and information as needed;
· Ensure residents comfort through appropriate bed/room assignment, and provision of needed linens, clothing and hygiene supplies;
· Collaborate with other homeless/transitional housing service providers to ensure that all persons in need of housing receive appropriate assistance;
· Provide/arrange for appropriate crisis intervention services to ensure safety in the residential program;
· Maintain agency routine as established in the House Manager’s Procedures Handbook.
· Maintain clean/accurate records of service utilizing census, demographics, shift highlights, and incident/accident report form.
· Monitors and maintains confidentiality of resident records.
· Interact with residents in a manner which supports individual dignity and with co-workers and other professionals in a manner which displays cooperation and respect.
· Contribute to the development of policy and procedure through regular attendance of staff meeting.
· Participate as a team member during working shift meeting and in-service training providing support, maintaining communication and seeking enhancement of transitional housing service.