Ability Builders is proud of it's mission of helping very young children achieve success later on in life! Join a multi-national, young and dynamic team where you will be accepted as you are while being challenged to stretch and grow! Join a company you can be proud of, depend on and trust.
As our future Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for creating original text and video content, managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals. Before you apply please take a pre-qualifying test at https://apply.wonscore.io/FMZ64U/ABILITY-BUILDERS-FOR-CHILDREN-LLC WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS WHO TAKE THE TEST.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
1. Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
2. Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
3. Set specific objectives and report on ROI
4. Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
5. Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
6. Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales and customer service to ensure brand consistency
7. Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
8. Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
9. Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
10. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
1. Proven work experience as a Social media manager
2. Hands on experience in content management
3. Excellent copy writing skills
4. Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
5. Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
6. Knowledge of online marketing channels
7. Familiarity with web and graphics design a big plus
8. Excellent communication skills
9. Analytical and multitasking skills
10. BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field
Salary range is between 20-40k per month (full time)
Before you apply please take a pre-qualifying test at https://apply.wonscore.io/FMZ64U/ABILITY-BUILDERS-FOR-CHILDREN-LLC WE WILL ONLY CONSIDER APPLICANTS WHO TAKE THE TEST! Good luck!