*Looking for a job with good benefits?*
AT YOUR NEXT JOB INTERVIEW, DO THE FOLLOWING:
1. Ask our potential employer for a minimum starting pay of 1600.00 every two weeks, plus a rent free apartment/barracks room with utilities included, free meals(and if it's not free to pay you an extra 300 a paycheck to afford groceries, and frequent pay raises and quick promotions.
2. Insist you receive 30 days a year of paid vacation, every weekend off and all holidays off.
3. Ask that they provide you with free work clothes or give you the allowance needed to pay for it.
4. Demand FULL medical and dental at no cost to you with unlimited sick days.
5. Insist they hire you with no work experience and pay you to learn your new job.
6. Tell them you will be going to COLLEGE while you work so you may need to leave early some days or come in late some days and that you want them to pay the full 100% tuition cost.
7. Insist that you need a free MEMBERSHIP to a state of the art gym to work out during working hours cause you have to stay healthy and take care of yourself first.
8. Demand free air TRAVEL to places you can only dream of that's worldwide .
9. Demand a low cost LIFE INSURANCE package providing you up to 400,000 in coverage.
10. Tell them you might be leaving after 4 years and when or if you do you want an additional 180,000 from them for COLLEGE/VOCATIONAL school. Please let them know while you're furthering your education you can't be worried about bills so they need to PAY for your living expenses.
If you can't get all these benefits from your potential employer or the one you currently have you should give me a call and see if you Qualify to join the U.S NAVY! Keep on mind this isn't the full fledge benefit you will get from joining the NAVY.
Petty Officer Ian Thompson ( Your Local Navy Recruiter) 757-943-0440