Comment Policy for the Department of Industrial Relations
Monday, August 16, 2011
The Department of Industrial Relations (DIR) is happy to provide this educational forum to you and appreciates your feedback. Comments posted by our followers do not reflect the official views of DIR or the State of California.
DIR wants to hear from you, but expects comments to be courteous. We reserve the right to delete inappropriate comments. Such comments can contain obscene, indecent, or profane language; contain threats or defamatory statements; contain hate speech directed at race, color, s*x, s*xual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion or disability; or promote or endorse services or products. Comments that are inaccurate or can be misleading may be removed. Flagrant or repeat violators will be banned.
To avoid violating our Policy, below are reminders when posting your comments:
• Do not insult one another or the subjects of our posts. Please keep
your comments civil.
• Do not use profanity, vulgarity, or hate speech.
• Do not attack other users. Focus your comments on issues, not
• Stay on topic. Only post comments relevant to the item posted.
• Do not repeat the same comment.
• Do not use this for advertising.
• Do not provide any personal information. Questions about a specific
case or claim will be referred for follow up through DIR’s existing DIR Info e-mail system.
• Do not use all capital letters since that appears like yelling and isn’t
appreciated by others.
Any advertising that may appear on the DIR page is not
sponsored, supported, or endorsed by DIR.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when State of California Department of Industrial Relations posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.