Mayor’s Commission on Persons with
Disabilities (MCPD) Accepting Applications!
The City of Oakland is accepting applications to fill
vacancies on the Mayor's Commission on Persons with Disabilities (MCPD)
The Mayor's Commission on Persons with Disabilities (MCPD) represents and addresses the concerns of the disability community.
Since 1990, the MCPD has acted as the City’s designated advisory body for ADA compliance.
• Advising the Mayor and City Council on matters affecting the disability
• Reviewing and commenting on City policies, programs, and actions
• Providing advice and assistance to other City boards and commissions
• Participating at the local, state, and national levels for the advancement of
• Promoting strategies to make Oakland a place where everyone can live, work,
play, and engage in all that Oakland has to offer
If you are interested in applying, please go to:
or email [email protected]