Giving Tuesday is here! For many organizations, #GivingTuesday provides an opportunity for organizations engage donors and supporters by uplifting the powerful work we are doing.
On #GivingTuesday this year, The Mentoring Center is launching our 30th Days to 30 Years to begin our march to our 30th anniversary in January 2021. Every Tuesday of this month, we will highlight one of TMC's core programs. You'll have the opportunity to learn about each program and its impact, support programs directly, and meet some of our amazing youth and young adults who share why each program has so important to their transformation. Connect with us throughout December and learn how your donations:
• Support a young woman who has struggled with her education, but now is working hard to graduate from high school.
• Help boys and young men develop their leadership, skills, confidence, and positive self-identity.
• Keep youth and young adults safe by supporting violence prevention through mentoring and personal and community transformation.
• Expand The Mentoring Center's impact by supporting the Transformative Mentoring training and technical assistance we provide to youth-serving agencies and institutions, nationally.
• Make sure that our youth continue to have a safe space where they are loved and encouraged, where they are connected to caring adults, and where they have an opportunity to learn, grow and thrive.
This year, with COVID-19, the exposed racial injustices, the economic crisis, and the resulting increase in violence, our youth need your support more than ever.
You can contribute to one of our core programs directly, or to The Mentoring Center overall work. (Just indicate how you want your donation dedicated.) Funds raised will go directly to support youth and their families. Please consider a donation of any amount today and throughout December, and help our youth realize their innate greatness and unlimited potential!
Donate here: https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1429363
Thank you for your generosity and support.
The Mentoring Center