City of Plano, Texas Government
Nightly Road Closures
10 p.m.-5 a.m.
North Texas Tollway Authority
Sept. 30-Oct. 5 (10 p.m. to 5 a.m.)
• Various lanes of the north- and southbound Preston Rd. flyover bridge
• Various lanes of north- and southbound Preston Rd. between east- and westbound SH 121 (the SRT frontage road)
• The U-lane lanes at Preston Rd.
Note: Not all lanes will be closed at one time. Either one direction of Preston Road or the flyover ramp will be closed at a time.
• North and southbound Preston Rd. flyover detour: Proceed through the intersection to your destination.
• Northbound Preston Rd. detour: Turn right onto SH 121 and make a U-turn at Hillcrest Rd./Rasor Blvd. Continue to Preston Rd. and turn right.
• Southbound Preston Rd. detour: Turn right onto SH 121 and make a U-turn at Parkwood Blvd. Continue east to Preston Rd. and turn right.
See attached map for additional information.