NTFB Facebook Comment Policy -
Our goal is for the North Texas Food Bank page to be a place where we can share information about fighting hunger, and positively interact with our clients, donors, volunteers and other stakeholders. While we encourage fans to share their own thoughts and opinions on our page through commenting and posting, we request that it always be done in a respectful manner.
We will work to accept the majority of comments and posts made on our page; however a comment may be hidden or deleted if it contains:
• Hate speech
• Profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
• Nudity in profile pictures
• Defamation to a person or people
• Name calling and/or personal attacks
• Promotion of a product or business as its sole purpose
• An infringement on copyrights
• Spam, such as the same comment posted repeatedly on a profile, or comments that are unrelated to the issue at hand, and
• Other language or information that the NTFB Social Media team deems inappropriate.
Repeated violations of the comment policy may cause the author to be blocked from the NTFB page.
For questions regarding this NTFB Facebook Comment Policy, email [email protected]