Stafford Police Department Facebook Terms
This is the official page of the Stafford Police Department in Stafford, Texas. THIS PAGE IS NOT MONITORED 24 HOURS / 7 DAYS A WEEK. This page was
created to provide people who live and work in Stafford, Texas, or others with an interest in the Stafford Police Department, access to information about the agency and a
platform with which to interact with the department. This page is monitored and managed by the Stafford Police Department Administration Division.
The Stafford Police Department manages this page as a limited public forum and therefore the following conditions apply:
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• In case of emergency, or if you need police assistance, dial 911.
• Do not use this page to report a crime. To report a crime (Crime Stoppers, call
the officer indicated within the post, and/or 911 for emergencies or 281-261-3950 for non-emergencies.)
• If you post information related to a crime on this page, you may be placing yourself in the position of becoming a witness to a crime and subject yourself to subpoena and in certain situations endangering yourself or others.
• “Friending” between Stafford Police Department officers and a citizen does not indicate endorsement of that person’s actions or comments.
• Comments posted by others on the Stafford Police Department page(s) are not to be
considered the opinion of the Stafford Police Department; nor does Stafford Police Department endorse any third party comments on this page.
• The Stafford Police Department reserves the right to remove and/or block anyone who posts inappropriate material as determined by the Stafford Police Department.
• If you are looking for more information about the Stafford Police Department please visit www.staffordtx.gov.
The Stafford Police Department welcomes a person’s right to express his/her opinion and encourages posters to keep comments related to content on this page. The
Stafford Police Department reserves the right to remove any comments that are inappropriate or offensive, including comments that:
• defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or violate the legal rights of others,
• include racism, hatred, slander, threats, obscenity, violence, vulgarity,
• spam or advertise,
• could harm the safety or well-being of one of our employees, including personal attacks,
• are off-topic,
• have personal information about another person or that violate a person’s privacy,
● include copyrighted material that belongs to another person,
● contain links to inappropriate websites.
-------end of terms here-----------
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Stafford Police Department, Texas posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.