In association with the State's Phase I for opening back up various recreation & business venues, the Camp Blanding Joint Training Center is working to set a date to re-open some of the Recreation Department's facilities.
The utilization of these venues will be continually assessed for everyone's adherence to the Health Safety protocols for Social Distancing and limited numbers of people in groups.
1. Once approved, the Camp Blanding Boat Ramp hours of operation will be from 0600-1800 and be available for day usage only.
a. Guests will be able to use the boat ramp from 0600-1800 hrs daily. Guests must be off of the water and clear of the boat ramp No Later Than 1800 hrs, every day of the week.
b. Any watercraft launched from the CBJTC Boat Ramp will have the proper safety & flotation devices and must adhere to the following guidelines;
(1) All CBJTC guests utilizing watercraft must remain on the craft from the time of launch until complete, unless they are swimming within the immediate vicinity of the watercraft.
(2) Grouping, tying off of watercraft to one another, or beaching the craft is Not Permitted; only watercraft that are owned & operated by guests who have rented a cottage or a camp site may be beached on the shoreline that is adjacent to the appropriate cottage or camp site.
2. Primitive campsites, Picnic area, beach, pavilions and the FLNG beach are likely to remain closed.
3. Camp Sites for RVs will be opened for existing reservations only. There are no new reservations via the Recreation Department until further notice.
4. Anyone accessing Camp Blanding's shoreline or Kingsley Lake as a guest of Camp Blanding must practice 'No more than 10 people - at least 6 feet apart' when Interacting with other guests.
5. There are still no "beach / picnic area / pavilion day users" permitted to the installation. Once the soft-opening plan is approved, only guests who have reservations for overnight RV sites, or are utilizing the boat ramp, will be permitted onto Camp Blanding for recreational purposes.
6. There will continue to be limited use of the shoreline of Camp Blanding; the shoreline adjacent to the RV sites will be accessible only to those guests who have rented RV camp sites.
7. Camp Blanding Lodging (non-Recreation Department) is still not taking reservations. Camp Blanding staff expects to update this reservation restriction sometime next week.