TERMS OF USAGE
This is the official page of the Texarkana Police Department in Texarkana, Texas. This page is managed and periodically monitored by the public information office of the Texarkana Police Department. Before posting on this page, please review these terms:
• A posting on this page constitutes acceptance of these terms.
• This page is not monitored on a 24-hour basis. In case of emergency, to report a crime, or if you need police assistance, dial 9-1-1.
• Comments posted by others on the Texarkana Police Department’s page are not to be considered the opinion of the Texarkana Police Department.
• Advertisements of any kind, including comments referencing commercial services or products.
• Profane language or content.
• Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetuates discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
• Explicit or implied sexual content.
• Content implying, promoting, threatening, or encouraging illegal activity.
• Information that might compromise the safety or security of the public.
• Support of or opposition to political candidates, political organizations or ballot propositions.
• Content that infringes on copyrights or trademarks.
• Content that is repetitive.
• Content that does not topically pertain to the particular post/photo.
• Content that might harm public welfare.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when Texarkana Texas Police Department posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.