Welcome to the official page for the New Jersey Department of Corrections.
The purpose of this page is to permit authorized employees of the New Jersey Department of Corrections to disseminate information concerning public safety, news, events, activities, stories, photographs, and videos, and to increase public awareness of the Department’s activities.
This page and its content are managed by the New Jersey Department of Corrections Office of Public Information. All comments posted to this page are subject to monitoring and review by the New Jersey Department of Corrections. • By submitting or posting a comment on this page, you acknowledge having read, reviewed, and agreed to the terms and conditions set forth herein.
The New Jersey Department of Corrections reserves the right to delete postings with the following content:
- Not directly related to the purpose and topical scope of the page.
- Incitement to imminent lawless action.
- Speech presenting a grave and imminent threat.
- Fighting words and personal attacks.
- Defamation (libel/slander).
- Solicitations to commit, or speech integral to, criminal conduct.
- Promotions or advertisements of business or commercial transactions.
- Promotions in favor of, or in opposition to, a candidate campaigning for election to political office.
- Violating any local, state, or federal law.
Repeated violations of the above can be cause to be banned from this page.
Comments submitted for posting, whether approved for posting or blocked, and any other content on the New Jersey Department of Corrections page, may also be public records subject to the Open Public Records Act, N.J.S.A. 47:1A-1, et seq.
The New Jersey Department of Corrections page is an extension of the workplace. As such, all existing NJDOC policies and regulations apply. Any employee who violates said policies and regulations, via the page, will be subjected to appropriate disciplinary action.
For the New Jersey Department of Corrections Privacy Notice please visit www.state.nj.us/corrections/pages/privacy.html
For the New Jersey Department of Corrections Legal Statement and Disclaimers please visit http://www.state.nj.us/corrections/pages/legal_statement.html
**Please submit all questions relating to Officer recruitment to [email protected]
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when New Jersey Department of Corrections posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.