1575 Gator Blvd
Virginia Beach, VA
Welcome to the official page of the U.S. Navy Center for Security Forces. This page is intended to provide updated information and discussion obout the Center for Security Forces, its training mission and initiatives, and its people. Please visit our official homepage at https://www.netc.navy.mil/centers/csf/.
While this is an open forum, it's also a family friendly one, so please keep your comments and wall posts clean. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines here. Comments and posts that do not follow these guidelines will be removed:
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, explicit or racial comments or submissions nor do we allow comments that are abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements. This includes promotion or endorsement of any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency. Similarly, we do not allow attempts to defame or defraud any financial, commercial or non-governmental agency.
-We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- Apparent spam will be removed and may cause the author(s) to be blocked from the page without notice.
- You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
- For Official Use Only (FOUO), classified, pre-decisional, proprietary or business-sensitive information should never be discussed here. Don’t post personnel lists, rosters, organization charts or directories. This is a violation of privacy.
The appearance of external links on this site/page does not constitute official endorsement on behalf of the U.S. Department of Defense or Department of the Navy. Such links are provided consistent with the stated purpose of this official social media page and the community it serves.
You are encouraged to quote, republish or share any content on this page on your own blog, Web site or other communication/publication. If you do so, please credit the command or the person who authored the content as a courtesy (photo or article byline can be U.S. Navy or MC2 Joe Smith, for example).
Thank you for your interest in and support of the men and women of the U.S. Navy.
For more information visit the DoD Social Media user agreement at:
If you have a media query, please contact the Navy Office of Information News Desk at 703-697-5342.
If you would like information about the Center for Security Forces, please visit https://www.netc.navy.mil/centers/csf/
If you would like more news about the Center for Security Forces, please visit http://www.navy.mil/local/csf/