We welcome your feedback. It is our intent to create online forums where you can freely express your views on materials we post and on comments posted by others.
Any comments, posts, or submissions you make must be original or include attribution to the source(s) even if the source is not copyrighted material.
We ask that you refrain from posting:
1. Requests for protection and advocacy services or postings that could cause NDRN to incur legal liability
If you are seeking protection and advocacy services, you’ll be able to find information about your state's agency here https://www.ndrn.org/about/ndrn-member-agencies/
2. Comments that are unrelated to the post in which they are submitted
3. Posts that contain language or links we consider to be graphic, obscene, explicit, racial, abusive, hateful or intended to defame anyone or any organization
6. Because of our nonprofit status, comments that show a preference for or opposition to a candidate for elective office or a political party
6. Comments which solicit personally identifying information (names, e-mail addresses, phone numbers)
7. Comments which are used for advertising or contain copyrighted material you are not authorized to use
8. Complaints regarding NDRN. (Instead, complaints should be mailed to NDRN Executive Director, 820 First Street, NE, Suite 740 Washington, DC 20002)
The appearance of external links on this site does not constitute an endorsement.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Disability Rights Network posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.