Social Media Comments Policy
We encourage the public to share thoughts as they relate to the topic being discussed on any of our social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or GSA blogs.
We review and post comments in accordance with GSA’s Social Media Policy.
The views expressed in visitor comments reflect those of the comment’s author and do not necessarily reflect the official views of the U.S. General Services Administration or the federal government.
We reserve the discretion to delete or not allow comments that contain:
• Vulgar or abusive language;
• Personal or obscene attacks of any kind;
• Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups;
• Threats or defamatory statements;
• Links to any site;
• Suggestions or encouragement of illegal activity;
• Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single user or repetitive
posts copied and pasted by multiple users, or spam;
• Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries; or
• Promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
To protect your privacy, please do not include information that identifies you (an email address or phone number) in the text of your comment.
If you are a reporter, please send questions to GSA Public Affairs at [email protected] It is our policy not to post reporters’ questions.
For more information on GSA policies: GSA Privacy and Security Issues.
If you have any questions about these policies, contact us at mailto: [email protected]
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when General Services Administration posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.