**The NEH will NEVER ask you to send money in order to receive a grant. Please be advised if you are being asked to send money that it is a scam.**
Thank you for joining the National Endowment for the Humanities’ OFFICIAL page.
We hope that you find our page to be a useful source of information about NEH’s programs and activities. We also hope that this page provides a key place for you to communicate and exchange ideas with those who are interested in our work.
We welcome your comments and hope that all conversations will be courteous and respectful. We do not discriminate against views, but we reserve the right to delete any of the following:
• Obscene, threatening, defamatory, hateful, or discriminatory language;
• Personal attacks;
• Solicitations, advertisements, or endorsements of any commercial products, services, or enterprises;
• Spam or undecipherable language;
• Multiple successive off-topic posts by a single or multiple user(s);
• Personally identifiable information (postal and e-mail addresses, social security numbers, birthdates);
• Embedded media, such as videos or photos (but hyperlinks to such media are OK);
• Confidential or proprietary information; and
• Sexually explicit material and other material that would violate law if published here.
You are fully responsible for the content of your comments, and your participation on this page is at your own risk. NEH makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, or adequacy of information posted by individuals on this site, and expressly disclaims liability for any loss or damage resulting from reliance on any such information.
Any references to commercial entities, products, services, or other nongovernmental organizations or individuals on this site are for informational purposes only. Such references are not an official or personal endorsement of any product, person, or service.
We ask that you refrain from using this page to submit unsolicited proposals or to inquire about the status of a grant application. For such inquiries, please contact us through normal NEH channels (See Contact Us); NEH will not respond to these questions and will remove them.
We recognize that the internet is a 24/7 medium and your comments are welcome at any time. However, given the need to manage Federal resources, NEH will only moderate comments during business hours, Monday through Friday, excluding legal holidays. We will make our best efforts to remove comments that are not in compliance with this policy as soon as possible.
Please note that information shared through this site may be subject to release to individuals under the Freedom of Information Act.
This policy may be updated or amended at any time. Thank you.
Be the first to know and let us send you an email when National Endowment for the Humanities posts news and promotions. Your email address will not be used for any other purpose, and you can unsubscribe at any time.